Designed by Florence Knoll for Knoll 1947, produced ca. 1953.
It is made of walnut veneer and features two drop-down doors which open to reveal a wood lacquered interior with adjustable shelves and open storage. The right side is designed as a bar compartment with a high compartment for bottles and a compartment for glasses and other bar utensils divided by glass shelves.
The doors have black leather pull tabs. The sideboard shows clear signs of wear, fortunately only inside.